RxMM Operations Inc.
- RxMM is currently building a cannabis cultivation operation to support an approved contract to supply cannabis to a prime contractor for a US Government Agency (details withheld).
- RxMM has invested $750,000 to date to purchase and has developed a 120-acre property located in southern California.
RxMM Health California City
- RxMM Health Inc has executed agreements to acquire cultivation and extraction permits, and 2.5 acres of suitable land in California City, to establish greenhouse cultivation operations for the production of cannabis plants for medicinal applications.
RxMM Health Long Beach (RxME #2):
- RxME #2 is locating in Long Beach, CA and plans to leverage a Long Beach City approved indoor cannabis cultivation license. This single story 43,000 sq.ft. building will incorporate the same advanced technology and systems planned for RxMM Health Inc’s state-of-the-art RxME #1 multi story facility. It comprises a 22,500 sq.ft. cultivation room, a 12,000 sq.ft. of manufacturing operations and 8,500 sq.ft. for storage and distribution loading bays.
Plan view of the warehouse design submitted to Long Beach City for a permit
Processing – Manufacturing:
RxMM Extraction Systems, Inc. was formed to exploit the Cannabis and Hemp extraction equipment market by introducing superior, advanced technology. RxMM formed a joint venture with a long-established USA Based equipment manufacturing company that has an extensive IP portfolio, and decades of manufacturing experience for global customers a range of autoclaves, composite extraction and molding systems.
RxMM Extraction Systems’ Joint Venture revolves around incorporating explicit knowledge and the IP of proven systems integrated with RxMM’s IP which is required to automate high volume cannabis and hemp extraction and distillation processes. The major advantages are software programmable automated systems to achieve performance and quality levels currently unattainable within the industry.
Currently, development is on track for a working prototype in early Q1 – 2019. This new extraction system will include the following features:
Reactor & Extractor
- One-hour extraction cycle times vs industry norm of 2-3 hours per cycle
- Scalable reactor capacities from 50, 150, 500 & 1000 pounds of biomass
- 95%+ extraction efficiency
- Non-flammable, non-combustible proprietary engineered solvent
- Solvent recovery and recycling
- Horizontal and vertical loading for rapid throughput operation
- Programmable software for automated controls
- High vacuum capacity
- Temperature controlled glycol jacketing
- Fast, easy cycle transition and clean-out